We work hard to meet the expectations of our customers, and we take pride in our technologies and manufacturing. If anything falls short of our high standards, we take it seriously. That’s why our PVC products are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
1. Claim submitted: prepare all the materials to expedite the your claim process.
2. Receipt of claim: a confirmation will be sent upon receiving the claim.
3. Initial Review: Your claim will be assigned to a Claim Representative and reviewed for proper documentation.
4. Inspection: If an inspection is necessary to obtain further information for your claim, we will contact you for an appointment.
5. Determination Process: The Claims Representative will review all documentation for warrantable issues.
6. Claim Resolution: A claim determination letter will be sent once the review process is complete. If your claim is approved, you will receive a notification with further details.
7. Claim Closed: The claim is complete and closed.
To help expedite the claim process, we’ve put together a check list of what you’ll need when you submit a claim. We accept legible photographs of documents, including those taken with mobile devices.
Here’s what you’ll need to file a claim: